Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Pennsylvania Show

Here is our booth at the Eastern Sports Outdoors Show in Harrisburg Pennsylvania. I think Jonathan did great with our booth even though we didn't like the location so much because it was in the game calls hall so it was loud and we were next to a door so I was cold. We have one more week left but we are having fun! As you can see we have a little tent in our booth and Autumn and I love it! We watch movies and take naps and play in it. It is so nice to have to keep Autumn in so she can cry in it and so we don't lose her. But we think she is having fun and we all are having a blast and I love being with just my husband and little girl. I am soaking it in as much as I can.

1 comment:

Border Town Wife said...

Looks like you guys have a good system down. I think the tent in there is an amazing idea... functional and goes right with your set up!