Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sickies



This past week we have been battling the flu and more. Autumn and I both have been pretty sick. Thankfully Autumn's immune system was better than mine and she is doing much better now and smiling and laughing and playing. I am very grateful for it too because it broke my heart seeing her so sick. As for myself I havn't been able to shake it and the infection settled in my throat and ears. But this morning Jonathan took me to the ER and I finally got some antibiotics that is safe for pregnant women. I wish I could have been feeling better before we started our trip to pennsylvania tomorrow. But I got me pills and that has got to make me feel better soon. Jonathan and his family were real great through the whole sickness process (most of them being sick too!) they were good helpers and I am thankful. Well, hope our next post is happier and healthier!

No comments: