Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

9 weeks and counting

Do I look sick? That is because I am :) Morning sickness is at a all time high. I know that it is worth it though and I am very excited. And I would have to say that its true that you start to show quicker after you have had one kid already. Which makes the waiting easier for sure!

2 comments:

Katee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katee said...

I'm so excited for you to have a house...AND a second kid?! That's awesome! Guess what... I'M PREGNANT TOO! We're about the same--I'm 9 1/2 weeks along, due beginning of August as well, but with my first(7th is actual due date).

You DO show more with the second kid. Hailee is about 8 weeks farther along than us with her second, and looks way farther along than she is. You're showing already too! I'm not showing at all... yet.

CALL ME!!! 785-477-5126.