Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

16 week Apt "Beebee"

We finally got to listen to the baby's heart beat real good on monday. I've lost 3 more lbs which my midwife was a little concerned about but we are certain I will start to gain some weight soon. Autumn came with us and got to hear the heartbeat but I am sure she was just wondering where the horse stampede noise was coming from. We have our ultrasound set up for march 21st and we will find out what we are having then. We are very excited!!!! I don't think Autumn realizes it yet but when she pats my belly and says "beebee" that the very thing she calls "beebee" will be her brother or sister and make her single child life different. For the better we hope! If its a brother hopefully he will be a good sport and be the protective brother for her. If its a sister we hope they can be best friends growing up. In either case we are excited. Perhaps next time I will put up some pictures of the happening events around here on the ranch.

No comments: