Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Growing Belly

Almost 15 weeks my belly is getting hard to hide. Although in this picture, I had to really hold my shirt back to show my growing figure thanks to a really baggy t-shirt. I am really excited for this baby though! It's gonna be great to have two kids, especially if this one is as fun as Autumn!

2 comments:

Katee said...

Oh my goodness, you are really showing!I won't look like that for another month probably, and we're due the same day! That's what happens when you're on your second though.

Can't wait to see you all!

Chera said...

That is great you are expecting again!