Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kicks

And the battle begins! The baby is starting to have good kicks every once in a while that feels like popcorn popping. It is nice to know that there is a baby in there and I don't have a big belly for nothing. I feel pretty good most of the time now and can chase and play with Autumn with a lot more energy. Autumn is so cute and gets cuter all the time. I love my growing family! There is nothing more satisfying than being a mother and wife and raising children in the gospel. Every night now, Autumn brushes her teeth with Jonathan and I. Then we sit on the floor together and fold our arms, (Cuz Autumn folds her arms now) and we pray together. Jonathan and I take turns saying prayer and Autumn thinks it is the greatest game.

In other news: the inside of our house is being done so we can move stuff in it soon. The workers said they are painting it today and putting the trim on. And I bet tomorrow they clean everything out, like the tarps and paint buckets. I hope they vacuum and wipe all the drywall dust off of everything. Chances are I will do it again anyways because I am feeling that uncontrollable urge to "nest" and clean. Especially since I am feeling better now. Anyways, we are still waiting on the electricity and we have no idea when they will start working on it.

We are leaving for a week tomorrow to Reno for another show Jonathan has. I am tired of traveling so I hope this is a good show.

No comments: