Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

36 Weeks Pregnant, Bye Bye Ankles!



Well first off I finished the baby blanket! And it looks amazing if I do say so. And I got the hospital bag all packed and carseat all ready so we are good to go finally! And the other thing is I have no ankles anymore. I have been walking 2 miles every day and drinking a lot of water but according to my midwife I just don't put my feet up enough and I am gaining water weight rapidly and it is causing a lot of problems. There is a lot of fluid in my joints so I have to moan and groan every time I move and my fingers all feel dislocated. I also get carpel tunnel real bad. But as long as my blood pressure remains normal and I am not seeing spots then I can remain pregnant for another few weeks :) I just hope baby is growing happy and healthy and as long as she is comfortable then I can bear it. She is worth every ache and pain. We are almost there baby girl! I am so excited to meet this little lady and hold her safe and sound in my arms and be amazed at such a heavenly gift.

No comments: