Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year 2015






New years, had a bit of snow that melted off of course. Emmett didn't make it again and fell asleep in his highchair poor little man.  And I went back to blond :) It feels good to be back to how I usually am besides all the pregnancy weight ha ha. Now that it is January I can officially say we are having a baby next month. So I got my list out and I am going to have to start really buckling down and get things done. I got my pantry cleaned out today and that was a major project so that felt really good to get done. It was bugging me all the clutter! We all have nasty colds,  especially the kids right now. I am very antsy and try to get out and walk or go feed the cows with Jonathan whenever I can or I just end up walking in circles in my house. He has to go to sacramento for a week starting tomorrow and I am so nervous about him being gone. I hope we can all survive the week and it will go fast. I have a feeling a lot of tears will be shed from both me and the kids lol. At least we have cell phones and Skype.

No comments: