Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Kids











I know there are a lot of pictures but I just love my kids!
 Emmett (15 months) is a little monster boy running around and climbing everything and getting into anything. He can say words like "dada, mama, ball, more, thank you, please, eye, mooooo, and book" I forget he is still so young and he falls asleep in funny places at times I don't expect. And he cries whenever Jonathan goes out the door without him. He has found the joys of the outdoors and wants to be a part of everything!

Hunter (3 years) is growing up. The other day I told him he could watch a movie if he brought some wood in for me. He got the wagon and didn't get just one load of wood, he got three! And they were big loads! I couldn't believe how determined he was to be helpful and it just melted my heart to see his act of service, I was going to be happy with just a couple pieces of wood, one little load, but he kept going back for more and more.

Autumn(5 years) is quite the lady now. She can do most tasks I ask her to and will willingly help me out with Emmett and his needs. She made me the cutest presents for my birthday. A necklace with beads that write out "mom" on it and a picture of us hugging. She practices her writing and counting every day and is one smart cookie. We are learning to sing the Alphabet and is determined to keep up with impressing us every day with her drawings.

No comments: