Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2015

37 Weeks with a Princess

Made to 37 weeks! And my body feels like its falling apart. I am sure I will feel so much better once I lose all this weight. I will be able to bend my fingers again and my feet won't feel like they are on fire. I hope she can wait another week at the very least. But she did drop and I can feel every head movement...ouch! I wake up in the middle of the night and I think about her for hours. Praying she is healthy, wondering what she will look like, curious how labor will go and what her story will be. But the next few weeks will be very informative :) Now just trying to relax and rest for the up coming events.

1 comment:

Chera said...

You're down to the wire! I can't wait to meet her!