Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

38+ weeks with a princess

I am not posting a bump pic as it really is not a pretty site to behold. Like my bump looks fine and huge but the rest of me is a mess straight from my worst nightmare lol. I have cried almost every day this last week begging this little princess to come. Besides not being able to see, having extreme joint pain and burning skin and bruised feet and ankles from the swelling, I still have not grasped the fact we are having another baby. I try imagining the moving person in my belly in my arms but it seems like a dream. I expect nothing but shock for the first week and I may not ever be able to take my eyes off of her once she is born. I cannot wait to hold her so I can come to reality with the pregnancy and our fourth child. I feel angry that my misery is taking away from the joys of being pregnant with her. But she is special and has made herself known in our lives. Please come as soon as you can Heidi, we can't wait to welcome you into our family.

No comments: