Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Boy or Girl?

35 weeks, Is it a boy or girl? Now that this pregnancy is coming to a close I am wondering more and more what gender this bub has been for the last 9 months! We love our names we have for either gender. It won't be long til we know who it is! I am getting bigger and measuring big too. I am still cleaning like crazy, and unswept floors drive me bonkers. I am losing my energy but I am able to keep up with the kids and cleaning so far. I need to can some peaches soon and do a few more projects around the house. Jonathan is starting the hunting so he isn't around for days at a time, which is very hard some days especially at night when I can't sleep but have no one to talk to. But he won't be going far once I hit 37 weeks until the baby is born.

Autumn has been a good helper most of the time and mature. Although she has her emotional breakdowns which can be very trying. But she still helps most of the time rather than hinder. Hunter is a crazy man. There are no words to describe his naughty cuteness. The summer is coming to a close. I am starting to bake pumpkin pies, look for fall and halloween decorations and watch hunting videos :) Our pumpkins are getting bigger in the garden. Autumn knows that when the pumpkins are ready to pick, then the baby will be ready to come out :) Falls are so fun, even though it is the busiest time of year, there are always things to look forward to. Especially this year.

2 comments:

Chera said...

Looking good! I can't wait to know what this baby is!

JodiandRen said...

Pretty exited here too!!! If you need I can take your kiddos for a day :)