Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 15, 2013

33 Weeks

Made it to 33 weeks. Feeling good as long as I do my walks so my feet don't swell :) I still have ankles!! By this point with my pregnancy with Hunter, I was swollen in my face, feet and hands. Not so much water retention with this one. Hospital bag is packed, baby car seat washed, and baby blanket made so we are almost ready. Nesting and cleaning are at a all time high.

In other news, Jonathan has been doing some hay and starting to get ready for outfitting this hunting season. We are trying to get our ducks all lined up so we are ready for this hectic fall coming. With all thats gonna happen, outfitting, round up, and new baby.....we will be some busy people.
Autumn and Hunter are growing like weeds and they are enjoying playing together. They keep me busy but are old enough that mommy actually has been able to get a break because they play together so well. I am enjoying that Hunter is two and it is better spacing between him and this baby. Its amazing what a few extra months will do.

No comments: