Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

5 Year Anniversary and Hunter's 2nd Birthday



Our actual anniversary was on the 19th of July. But we celebrated later by going on a little vacation to Grand Junction and Blue Mesa without the kids. It was really hot, like 106 degrees around 2pm. But we had a blast being by ourselves. We got to go salmon fishing at Blue Mesa which was so fun and relaxing. I am 30 weeks in the picture of me and Jonathan with the fish (and yes I have hair blowing in the poor mans face). For Hunter's 2nd birthday we had quite the day. First we made him pancakes and bacon (his favorite breakfast) then we went to splashland with some friends. The kids really liked it and I think they are turning into fish :) So after swimming and lunch we went home and deep cleaned the house . Which I am grateful that Jonathan was so willing to help me with since even the little chores are starting to get hard as this pregnancy progresses. Anyways, then I made Hunter's favorite dinner, honey glazed chicken, rice and green beans. After dinner we had family over for cake and icecream. I went ahead and did a sports theme and made him a baseball and basketball cake. Hunter loved all his presents especially since a lot of them were various kinds of balls :) My little 2 year old. I can't believe it. We have been blessed to have this little cutie for 2 years but it seems like just yesterday we were in shock at the ultrasound that told us we were going to have a boy. We love him so much.

No comments: