Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Walkin Boy

This last camping trip up to the mountains Hunter learned to walk. He is only 10 and half months old so that is impressive. He keeps getting better and better and walks longer every day. He LOVES to carry things around. Walking will keep him occupied for a little while, then on to running. I am in love with this little guy he follows me everywhere when we are at home. He loves it when I pick him up and dance with him. And he loves to "wrestle" Autumn. And he is so ticklish. I hardly have to touch him and he just giggles and giggles. On the tough side, he is getting stubborn and he throws nice fits when he doesn't get what he wants. He is getting some top teeth soon I think which is hard for him since my kids do not teeth well. Anyways they grow up so fast. Autumn especially since she is so tall for her age and learns quickly. I can't think about them growing up so fast much because I get all depressed. But I will enjoy them in every stage and soak it all in.

No comments: