Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sand Dunes




Well we have been camping most of the summer and busy busy busy, so the day after we get home from the mountains we decide to go to the sand dunes for some fun. Autumn calls the sand dunes "icecream" the water had run out but we still had a lot of fun. Autumn like always runs and runs and runs, and Hunter loved digging in the sand like we were. But let me tell you the truth, I was and am exhausted from every thing we have done thus far. So after the sand dunes Jonathan went to the mountains again and I stayed home for some much needed rest. I get to take care of my garden for a day. We planted pole beans on the one side of our chain link fence and they look fantastic. And I finally saw some morning glory sprouts yesterday. But I am afraid I am just not sure most of my flowers made it. Boo :( but oh well. Today I would like to weed my yard just to see how much the grass is spreading. Most of the grass plugs are alive although it still looks bare in some parts. I wish I had a whole month to rest, but I just can't convince myself that I need to stay home when I can go with Jonathan and the kids and make some memories. This weekend for fathers day we are going to go camping and fishing. We do love to fish!!

No comments: