Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Plants and Such


My morning glories are starting their third and fourth leaves (finally). It seriously took about a month or more to get them to this stage. And my rose bushes are alive. I have spent a lot of time trying to make our place look respectable and it isn't easy being so busy and having constant wars with weeds. I didn't even know my rose bushes were alive. What a pleasant surprise to find a lovely pink rose showing off this morning. I have spent hours weeding our lawn and trying to get our zoysia grass plugs to thrive. Most are a live but are extremely slow to spread. I went ahead and over seeded everything so I hope in a week or two it will all look a little greener. Our garden looks good too. I would put a picture up but I weeded it 5 days ago and it already needs it again. Our corn, peas, pumpkins and beans all look really good and so do our carrots. Over all I am pleased with how things are looking. In a couple more months things should really look good I hope. I am craving a lush green lawn but I can wait til next year I guess. It is fun to worry over growing things :)

No comments: