Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Home






Today was a very good day. Our electricity has been here since last friday but today was our first day all day at home just Autumn and me. We had a big family breakfast together this morning first thing complete with french toast, sausage and orange juice. Daddy went to work and Autumn and I cleaned and folded laundry. Daddy came home for lunch and we love to see daddy. After Autumn's nap she sat on the couch and had a snack and milk. Then we baked cookies! Finally daddy can look in the cookie jar and find something! She is such a good helper and helped me with everything today. The pictures just tell and say what we did today. There is still so much to do living in a new house so we will stay busy for sure for days to come!

4 comments:

Katee said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy you were finally able to move into your new house! It looks so nice! I'm super jealous, and I can't wait until Shaun has a job and we can get a house. (Building one won't happen for years to come, but eventually.)I'm sick of apartments!

Autumn sure is growing. I think you should send me some of those cookies and french toast! :)

Border Town Wife said...

Love it!! So cute! I want to see more pictures of the house... looks like you were able to do some decorating and that is good... I still don't have curtains or anything up yet even though I am dying to!! Can't wait to get my own sewing machine! <3's!!

Border Town Wife said...

Oh... and I love Autumns pigtails!!

Lindsay said...

Hooray!!!! I bet it feels awesome being in your new house! Looks like you guys are loving it :)