Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's A...Boy?!

This is me after the ultrasound at our house. I am 20 weeks large and loving my bump.
SO...we went in for our ultrasound this morning. The whole way in we were saying "its a girl". And I was pretty sure it was. In fact I felt positive it was a girl. So we get into our ultrasound and start looking at our baby. Jonathan was holding my hand and we were enjoying seeing our sweet little "girl". Then we come to see the bottom of the baby. I look once...twice... I almost yell at the ultrasound technician "It that A BOY?!"
She smiled and said "Yep! It's a boy!" And let's just say I have been smiling since. Partly and mostly because I am in shock. But I am so happy. It just feels so different knowing it is a boy and not another Autumn. It will take some time to get used to. In the mean time I keep smiling.
Anyways, our boy is looking good and he is measuring big too. They said that is okay because since I delivered a 9lb baby girl I should be able to handle this one. Its a known fact that boys are in general bigger than baby girls. So am I looking at a 10 pounder bouncing baby boy in my future? It is very possible. But I will take it as long as he is healthy (it feels weird to say "he" or "him")
And Jonathan has been in La la land too thinking of his little son. We came out of that clinic with big smiles that just won't go away :) We told Autumn but she just rubs her tummy and says "Beebee" Oh well we have enough excitement for everybody. Every once in a while I have to keep peeking at the ultrasound to make sure that it is for real and I am not dreaming.

In other news
Our electricity came! Now they just have to inspect it and we will be in...maybe. Who knows anymore. But we will be in some time :)

4 comments:

Katee said...

YAY!!! I"m so psyched for you guys! You'll do awesome with a little boy! :) What a great day for you!

We don't find out ours until next Tuesday, but will make sure we let you know.

JodiandRen said...

Thats so stinken EXCITING!!!! Congrats!! and you know whats awesome. Junior and your bundle of boy joy can be friends like Ren and Jonathan! lol

yay I'm excited for you guys!!

Chera said...

How exciting! I saw you mother-in-law in the store and she had just found out but didn't tell so I was hoping you would post it soon :)

Lindsay said...

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!! We are SO excited for yall!! Congratulations!!