Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Excited

There is so much to be excited for. Where to begin.
First, I suppose is the thought that we could be living in our house very soon. The electricity people said they are working on the power this weekend or the beginning of next week. So Jonathan and I have been moving all of our stuff into our house. The missionaries actually came and helped move the big stuff because I turn into a pansy when I am pregnant. Anyways, we are stocking our pantry and putting dishes away and baby proofing the house. Is it strange that it is music to my ears to hear Autumn whine because she can't get into something? She does like to help us put stuff away though. She sees mommy do stuff so she sure tries to mimic every thing I do. She hinders more than helps but if I can channel her energy to a positive helping energy than I figure it is worth it even if she wears me out.
Second, on monday I have my 20 week ultrasound! Am I excited? YES!!! Boy or girl? I still feel that we are having another girl. If its a boy it will take me a long while to get used to the idea. In any case I am just excited to take a peek at our growing baby and hope that it is healthy and growing good. It sure kicks pretty good sometimes :) I think Jonathan is excited too for the ultrasound. It is always the most fun appointment usually.

WEll, Autumn is ready for her nap, so I better go put her down for a couple hours.

No comments: