Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 8, 2017

New things

No pictures but updates.

Heidi's 2nd birthday was fun and stressful! It was an under the Sea party so all that entails happened in a few hours time. She loved it and got lots of wonderful gifts. "Mernaids" included. yes its mernaids not mermaids....that is how she says it. She received her own panties for which we will be attempting the potting training this summer. Yay!

Emmett-Crazy digging in dirt pirate man. He packs around daddy's old tool box and he keeps his "treasure" in it. He is enjoying sunbeams as well.

Hunter- Can ride his bike without training wheels now! Woohoo! We also registered him for kindergarten. He is very ready but I don't think I ever will be. Also he is starting soccer this spring.

Autumn-Also doing soccer this spring. She is starting to read the chapter books the magic tree house collection. She also had a Great to be 8 meeting at church. We can't believe she will be getting baptized this november or december.

Jonthan-Getting ready for those spartan races! Keeping the baby calves alive. Getting ready for the mountains. Branding calves. All those fun things! He has been taking the kids a lot more which affords me a little time for myself blessed man. We went to the temple a couple days ago to clean. It was fun, something new to try. We actually got to clean in the celestial room! So beautiful. I am sure we will sign up again when cleaning takes place.

Myself- Bought about 400 cinder blocks and made myself raised garden beds and flower beds all over the place lol. I need me projects. It helps with everything. I quit all western medicine fertility treatments. I'm onto acupuncture to target my anxiety and depression. Its wonderful. I was super skeptical about it but the results are undeniable. I have had 3 acupuncture appointments and a professional 90 minute massage from pagosa springs(Thank you husband and friends) all within a week and a half. I didn't really believe in a "healing crisis" but ya....them suckers are real. Healing from the inside out. Acupuncturist said I have slow circulation which could be a contribution to all my losses. So I will continue with acupuncture. Even if I don't get a baby, its deeply relaxing and relieved my PMS symptoms even though I only started acupuncture seriously the day before my cycle started. I think Jonathan thinks I'm all voodoo'ed out doing all these funny things. ha ha. But he supports anything that relieves the tears and crankiness that emanates from his strange wife creature.

Anyways, as always we are excited for the cows to be gone soon and to plant the garden. It take  a lot of will power to stay out of the garden centers already. Jonathan and the kids are aching to go to the mountains to look for antlers and just be there. So thats the update here. I will put up pictures when my boxes are finished and there are actual plants in them.


No comments: