Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

November and December pictures










Loads of pictures. I know. So here we go, updates on november and december. We got a van! I can't believe I have gone without one for so long! It is so easy to put my kids in and the power doors and hatch are amazing! We got a Christmas tree and finally got some presents under it. I would have to say its been tough getting into the christmas spirit. No snow. Too much traveling. And over all exhaustion. Jonathan, Rachael and I went to Las Vegas. It was really good but I missed the kids so much, and the walking was killer. We probably walked 4 to 5 miles every day. Jonathan is into his basketball season. I finally went to a game and took Hunter. He loved it! I can tell he wants to be like his dad and his favorite part of the night was when Jonathan helped him dribble the ball and score some hoops. Emmett is 14 months old and does whatever his brother and sister do. He is getting some back teeth now so he can get cranky. Autumn had her 5 year doctor check up. She did well and is way over the 100th percentile for height.

No comments: