Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

30 Weeks

Here we go 30 week belly shot. I am so tired and nervous. I am so sick of traveling! It makes me swell so much and the stress of being away from my kids makes me very emotional. I took Autumn to the doctors for a check up the other day and the nurse asked me when I was due. I said February and she said "Oh thats soon!".....I had a panic attack and I have been a wreck because it IS soon! And I am not prepared! I am nesting like crazy but I am so tired and sore I haven't had much time to think about labor or birth or anything! I still can't even believe we will have four. I can tell my body never got the rest and break it needed from having Emmett. My left leg had torn muscles and nerves from the last pregnancy and I am pretty gimpy and limpy most days. I am grateful this baby is a winter baby, it keeps the swelling at bay but with all my traveling and stress I am retaining water like I did with Hunter. But I have faith that this little girl is meant to be in our family. It is my biggest comfort that she was and has always been meant to be. Emmett is still a baby but this little girl just couldn't wait to come be a part of this crazy household. I have to have faith that I can handle this and be the best I can be for these sweet spirits.

1 comment:

Chera said...

I know how you feel and I agree. Your little girl was always meant to come now, even when the time seems so....untimely :). You are doing great!