Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Training Miss Autumn

Day 6 of potty training Autumn. The first three days were rough. But the past two days she has had many successes. Her sticker chart is looking more stickery :) and her "special treat" is tic tacs. Who knew the power of a tic tac? But I am certain we are not giving up this time and reverting back to diapers. What finally made me plow ahead with the potty training? I could not bear to see my two year old with no longer chubby legs who looks more like a young kid run around in a diaper. She is super tall for her age too so she gives the allusion she is 3 or 4. I hear the first kid is the hardest. Well, honestly she has been easy so I hope I am not just getting my hopes up.

No comments: