Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

No life without Wife


My children mean everything to me. But sometimes I want to pull my hair out and scream! It is then that I realize that mama needs a break. Circumstances as they have been haven't allowed Jonathan and I to have a real date in quite a while. And this week we were supposed to have an awesome date and things happened so we couldn't. I hope that here soon we can actually go. If I don't get a break soon I will not be a happy wife :) My busy life has included, Hunter teething, getting into everything, being super cute. Autumn is still potty training, doing so so with that, getting an attitude with me (NOT ALREADY!) but she is so cute when she talks and I still think she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen.

No comments: