Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Accomplishments



I was lucky enough to come by some green beans given to me the other day from my inlaw's garden down the road. So I was able to try my luck at canning. I only made 7 pints but they sure look good all nice and snug in my pantry. (What? We have to eat them?! I spent hours to get them how they are!!) And I made Autumn a dress! With many calls to my mom and lots of thought, I finally figured the pattern out. I must say that it is pretty darn cute. I am making myself a dress now and will start another one for Autumn. But I like the first dress pattern so much I will probably end up making her some more dresses for her to grow in to. It is too bad that sewing is an expensive hobby. It cost less to buy the same dress off the shelf. But oh well, I think I am addicted to sewing now. And its all my mom's fault!!!! :)

1 comment:

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Great job on the dress; it turned out really great! I know fabric is so expensive. I always just try to stock up on fabric whenever Walmart has a sell, now I have my own stash of fabric for whenever I have any project and I got it all for like a $1/yd. It's hard to find good stuff though sometimes. I've been meaning to congratulate you on little Hunter. I'm glad everything went well, he is so cute. We can't wait till we get to see you guys again.