Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby Shower!!!





Today my family put on a baby shower for me. Jennifer put it together and we had it at my in laws place. They made yummy food for lunch, which I couldn't stay away from because...the baby was so hungry...okay I was hungry. We had fruit, vegetables, and tortilla rolls. YUM! Jennifer made cupcakes and water bottles with Hunter's name on them and a diaper cake. Anyways, we played an awesome game that I had never heard of before. We matched up phrases with candy bars.
Hunter got some cool outfits and blankets. He will be all decked out mountain man style with all the camo and outdoorsey items he got. I am very excited for this little boy now. I havn't had much time to think about him. But now, I am very excited and I can't wait to use all the new things for him.
Thank you FAMILY and FRIENDS for the support, gifts and work for this baby shower!!!