Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

37 Weeks Full Term Picture


Okay I know what you are all thinking. "HOLY COW! She is huge!!" :) Its okay, you can think it, because I think so too! Anyways, at least he is all cooked now and can come whenever...(although I am ready for him to be out now) But it is nice knowing that a baby cannot stay inside forever and that eventually they must come out. I would actually like him to wait until my sisters (Paige, Annie, and Katie) come down this friday. And I really want to go to the pioneer days parade next saturday. SO anytime after that would be nice. And then when my mom comes down, she won't have to wait for me like last time to have the baby. All I can say is, this waiting game, and not knowing when he will come game really makes it hard. Watch, he will decide he is ready in two days on Jonathan and my 3rd anniversary. Blah. But...we shall see!!!!

1 comment:

Border Town Wife said...

Wow sis! lol keep me posted! I wish I could be there!