Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

33 weeks growing



Yes, I have grown. Correction: our baby has grown. I can't bend over anymore or reach my toes. Sigh. And I have at least 4 more weeks til full term. Jonathan looked at me today and said "Wow honey, you are looking big! He is a big boy!" And I am like "Uh ya thats what I have been trying to explain to you!" :) In other news: Jonathan got me a horse, he is 3 years old and a sweetie...so far. We named him Gonzalas after the Kissing bandit's horse. Anyways I felt comfortable enough to take a little ride on him even though my feet couldn't reach the stirrups cuz its Jonathan's saddle.

1 comment:

Border Town Wife said...

Aw! You look so cute... and round in your dress lol can't believe it's coming so soon!