Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

31 Weeks

31 weeks and growing! Our little baby is getting stronger and I am getting more uncomfortable as this pregnancy continues. It is like a wrestling match inside me, and a wrestling match with Autumn to keep her from hurting me especially when we read books together. But she doesn't know why mommy says "Ouch!" all the time. She will know soon enough when her brother is on the outside of mommy's tummy. I have heard boys are easier to raise than girls and I have heard the opposite too. But I can not predetermine what this little guy will be like. All I can say is easy or hard, mellow or hyper, I will take my little Hunter as Heavenly Father intends him to be.

1 comment:

Katee said...

You are too cute! I love the belly! I can't believe we only have a few weeks left! OK 8, but it only seems like a few when comparing it to 40. :)