Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Camo!!!


She is ready to go hunting!
Story: last saturday, Autumn went chasing mama cows up the road. Well, I was holding her but I think she enjoyed it. And we saw the horses run to the east field. Aunt Katie led the way riding her faithful steed Coco. A couple hours after running the cows to the corals, the first calf was born. Yay! So Jonathan and I are taking the 2 a.m. calf shift. We get up and go check the mama cows. I don't mind tho, I really like it. And since I am up with Autumn around that time anyways, it works out real good.

2 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

ahhhh...she is the the cutest baby in the world. Love you!!!! Love, Grammie

Bernadine said...

Sweet and so happy!