Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

2 month and still growing!

So our "little" girl? weighs 11 lbs and 7 oz today at her apt! Since when did we say she could get bigger? She is still eating like miss piggy and I can hardly keep up with her crazy eating sprees. Its cute, but when she throws it all up sometimes, I feel like saying "Child! I worked hard to make that for you, how dare you waste it!" It is so cute, she just looks at me with a stare that says, "Please mom, may I have s'more?" Then I have to blame Jonathan because he's the biggest eater I know and he passed that trait onto our daughter. But at least she is healthy and I am happy to nurse her as long as she stays that way. I hope to get some pictures up soon but I had to say something about her appetite for life and for delish food! We are back in Colorado for good now and we are going to the Stock Show in Denver on Monday so we are so excited for that. Plus we get to advertise Grouse Mesa Outfitters with some cool shirts and hats there.

1 comment:

Bernadine said...

Cute! Can't wait to see some more pics. You are a great mother.