Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Washington Trip and Thoughts

I flew up to Washington Sunday, May 24th. It was so hard to say goodbye to my honey. My eyes were all watery and everyone stared at me like I was pathetic. What can I say? I love Jonathan. So my mom and siblings came to spokane to pick me up when I flew in. Oh man, I got in the car and we drove for 5 minutes and I threw up. My ma thought I was joking when I asked for a bag. Lol. I think the flight made me sick along with being pregnant. My mom went in for her surgery on tuesday and is at home now recovering. By the way the reason I came up to Washington was to help my family out whilst my mom recovers. And Charity is graduating this saturday so Jonathan is driving up from Rexburg to partake in the festivities and to take me home on sunday. We will have been apart for two weeks and I am ready to once again have his bear hugs at my convienience. It's funny how getting married can change your life so dramatically. Like when I'm with my washington family I miss my colorado family and when I'm with my colorado family I miss my Washington family. Its funny how I've becomed attached to another family. To bad our families don't live closer but it makes me appreciate them more when I get to spend some time with them. I love them all!

1 comment:

Bernadine said...

You poor thing. I hope you are feeling better.