Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Kicks!

For a week 1/2 now I have the confidence to say that I am actually feeling our baby kick and move. And since I know what it feels like now, I feel them all the time. Once the baby was going crazy and kicking up a storm so I called for Jonathan to come put his hands on my belly. We were delighted that Jonathan was able to feel about 4 strong taps. His eyes got all big and he was like "OH...its a boy I know its a boy! Only boys kick like that. Its a strong little feller." He was mostly kidding though because we don't care what we have. But it was funny. Also if we concentrate long enough and stare at my belly sometimes we can SEE little movements when he or she bounces or kicks. It is so exciting to know our little baby is in there and having a good time. We already love it so much.

No comments: