Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

The little cabin Jonathan and I stayed in for one night during our Dayville Oregon trip. It was a sleepless night however as I got real sick in the middle of the night. Thank heavens for my sweet Jonathan who got all bundled up to go get me a fresca and saltine crackers so we could get a few hours of non-sick sleep. Notice, little Annie tagging along with us to check out the cabin.

For the wedding reception, they had a whole pig cooked for the occasion. The pig smelled real good but didn't agree with my stomache due to some morning sickness. Again, Annie is my picture partner for these shots.

No comments: