Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

9 Weeks 1 day pregnant

Today Jonathan and I went to our first pregnancy appointment. I was so nervous because I was afraid the doctor wasn't going to find anything and I really wasn't pregnant. But as soon as we saw this wiggling little baby we couldnt keep the smiles off our faces and our eys glued to the ultrasound monitor screen. And it had a strong heartbeat of 173 and is an inch long. This is our first ultrasound picture of our little gummy bear baby. The doctor was also very nice and excited for us. I think Jonathan and I came out of the office looking like drunks with big ole smiles on our faces and our eyes glazed over. And also, the doctor confirmed that the due date is on November 26th, Thanksgiving day. So much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Trissa said...

That was my due day last year. It was a great time to be pregnant. Good luck with every thing. Being at mom is the best thing in the world.

Mirjam said...

Hey,
I was just looking on Jacki's blog, when I saw your link! It is sooo good to read something of you! And it is great that you are married and pregnant! Just last weekend I remembered the time with your family, when I saw the blanket in my room, which you made for me! How is everybody doing? What's Ashley's e-mail adress? My adress is: mirjambechtold@aol.com
Hope to hear from you!
Greetings from Germany!
Mirjam