Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Due




My due date was November 11th. I took a picture of me on my due date. No swollen belly. Not even a saggy tummy and a baby to cuddle. A hard day. But I wanted some proof that I survived it. My husband got me flowers. These flowers were amazing they lasted three weeks at least! In some ways time is flying by, my kids are getting older. Heidi is two in february. She is already refusing naps. But time is slow too. Grieving is a long process and each month is a reminder of the ones we lost this year. But we are moving forward slowly. Maybe someday a rainbow will come.

1 comment:

Chera said...

You have been through so much, but you are doing a wonderful job handling your situation.