Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The First Time






These last few months have been full of "Firsts". The first picture I just had to post because I was going through Jonathan's phone and found it and its the first time I held Heideline after I woke up from my first C section. It is a feeling I don't want to forget. How my pain melted away when I held her. Then her first smile. The first time we all were in our van together. And now for the first time our family is complete. Its such a good feeling. I probably asked a hundred people how they knew when they were complete and over half of them would say "I just knew". HA! I would think. Thats not very convincing. But now I know. There are a lot of variables to me "knowing" but either way its a good feeling.
Recovery is slow. So slow. But we keep plugging along. Heidi had her blessing on the 26th. It was wonderful and we look forward to her smile being such a light to others. Jonathan is off to the mountains more often. Autumn and Hunter are in soccer. Emmett is a busy boy too getting more teeth and getting into as much as he can. We are busy busy busy and so, here we go, our life is about to speed by in the blink of an eye.

No comments: