Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 4, 2013

Emmett Jonathan Bush




Its a boy! Emmett Jonathan Bush was born October 2nd at 7:21pm. I went in for an appointment and my midwife stripped membranes. I was already 5cm almost 6. After the strip we went walking and I thought I was having contractions but they only felt like the braxtons. We went in anyways and they admitted me to labor and delivery. At 6:30 my midwife checked me and I was already 8cm! She went ahead and broke my water and things went very fast after that. I got to go all natural again with no pain relief. I used the shower and got to stand during contractions and Jonathan was an excellent coach. I had lots of support from the staff and midwife too. I pushed for 15 minutes and there he was. He got to stay on my chest for a good ten minutes before they took him for check up. It was beautiful, Jonathan said "Its a boy!" and we are in love with him and our family. We are so blessed for such a healthy little boy, he weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long.

2 comments:

Chera said...

Sounds perfect! Great looking family!e

Chera said...

Sounds perfect! What a great family!ies