Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Poem


A lady I know wrote this poem for me, it is so beautiful and she has been such a help during this time.


My Dear Friend My heart it aches so deep for you
it dropped when I read your news
I have been through tht heartache too
I have made it through those blues.
At first I did get frightened,
what if it happens to me too?
And as I walked,admired the trees,
my thoughts came back to you.
As I am walking freely,
you are crying deep
you have lost a part of you
as your little one does sleep.
How I wish I knew
How to take it all away,
how are you going to get through
each and everyday?
I don't know if you believe in God
If you don't its ok
I hope that you wont mind
if I send you loving prayers anyway.
Know that this is not your fault
there's nothing you have done
sometimes the rain does pour
we lose sight of the sun.
I know that you are hurting
in a way you never known
I hope you know we love you
and that you are not alone.
As I try to sleep tonight
you will be in my thoughts and prayer
I am so sorry my friend
I love you

No comments: