Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Outfitting and Cooking



We are finally done with the outfitting this year. It was successful even though it was dry as a bone. The kids and I went up for three weeks and I cooked for the hunters for the last two. We are very glad to be home for a break to recover. We are exhausted or at least I am. The kids had a lot of fun. We got our draft horse Tank to baby sit them for a while :) I really would like a baby sitter like that more often :)

1 comment:

Katee said...

How fun! It's so neat that you can all go as a family so you're not apart from Jonathan so much! And I absolutely LOVE the draft horse nanny picture! They are getting so big!