Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Picture Plethora

Here are my amazing kids. Autumn has been learning to pretend play with her toys alot more and will do so by herself more and more. Me likey! She wears her aunt Charity's high heels any time she can steal them. And she dwells in her duffel bag too!
We just got back from the mountain yesterday. We went hand fishing and Autumn fell in which was so cute so that is the picture of her in my red sweater. Then we went fishing at the river with Charity and PJ. I caught a beautiful brookie that I will put a picture of on later. (its on Jonathans camera) But that wasn't our only river adventure while we were there :)....more to come
Hunter rubs his little eyes when he is tired and is my precious little boy!







No comments: