Autumn Bush

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hunter Bush

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emmett Bush

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Heideline Bush

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

It is a girl!
This is Jonathans favorite ultrasound picture that we got. Sorry its a bit fuzzy but the CD they gave us didn't work so I had to take a picture with our camera. If you look carefully you can see our baby girl holding her ear. We think she is so cute with her little cheeks, nose and eyes. Right before the ultrasound, Jonathan was like "I am seeing only a girl." And he was right! We are happy that she is healthy and 21 weeks and 4 days old.
It was a good day to have the ultrasound, becuz yesterday was our first year anniversary! So many good things :)

2 comments:

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Yea, we are so happy for you! What a cute little girl you have there. Glad that everything is going so well. Keep us updated.

Katee said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!and HOORAY FOR BABY GIRLS!!! (I think I know about 7 people who are pregnant right now...all with girls.) I'm so happy for you guys! Just don't let her be a woosey girl!

Let me know when you have a baby shower, and I'll see what I can do about getting there. I would love to see you! I've already started making a couple of things for little Autumn! :) (That's her name, right?)